Representing the community mental health sector for over 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
Because mental health is everybody's business
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
MHCC is currently accredited under Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS).
MHCC Members CEO and Senior Management Forum
- Are you versed in RTO accreditation & compliance?
Here is an opportunity to join the MHCC Team -
RTO Compliance and Accreditation Coordinator
- MHCC Submission Response to DSS - NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework: Discussion Paper - April 2015
- MHCC NSW Election Platform -This election platform paper represents MHCC and membership views expressed in consultation, as priority issues for the forthcoming election
- MHCC Submission - Minister Mental Health Jai Rowell : The NSW Mental Health Commission's Strategic Plan, and services for people with coexisting mental Illness and intellectual disability - March 2015
- View from the Peak - MHCC's quarterly newsletter OUT NOW!