Practical tools and tips to help manage personal and client wellbeing. Gain a renewed sense of energy and expertise in wellbeing and self-care.
Self-care focuses on you! As the saying goes, ‘you can’t pour from an empty cup’ and so during the course, you will learn new skills and tools to help you fill your own cup.
This is a half-day interactive online webinar designed to specifically address a care worker’s wellbeing, from the simple and straightforward, to the surprising and special.
What you will learn
- Understand what can impact your mental health and wellbeing
- Build skills and strategies for dealing with stressful situations
- Develop emotional awareness and healthy self-care practices to support your nervous system, rejuvenate your energy levels and find your flow
- Develop a realistic self-care plan
- Understand the power of habits and routine
Who should enrol
All health workers, including:
- Mental health workers
- Community sector workers
- Allied health professionals
All of MHCCs professional development training is available for delivery for organisations either on site at your premises or online. Alternatively, MHCC can tailor a course to suit your specific requirements, contact us to find out more email@example.com