Sector Mapping Project
Start Date: April 2008
Completion Date: September 2010
This project was undertaken to gain a current picture of the mental health sector in NSW, as there has been significant change over the past few years. A literature search and NGO survey provided information about current strengths, gaps and opportunities for improvement in service delivery.
- Identify the capacity and quality of the current NGO mental health sector, including NGOs funded by bodies other than NSW Health.
- Provide recommendations for NSW Health about opportunities for developing the sector.
Who was involved:
- Jenna Bateman, CEO (in consultation with the Board)
- ARTD, Data Analyst Consultants
- MDHAO's Continuing Care Working Group
Opportunities for involvement:
Sector wide opportunities for mental health funded NGOs, as well as other NGOs that provide mental health activities funded by other bodies. Input was invited through a survey distributed in mid 2008. MHCC will also sought input from individuals and/ or agencies with specific expertise as needed.
Jenna Bateman firstname.lastname@example.org