View From the Peak
The Mental Health Coordinating Council's quarterly newsletter 'View from the Peak' provides the latest news relevant to the mental health CMO sector.
With so much happening in the sector it can be difficult to keep in touch with key issues that can impact you or your organisation, and we aim to assist you with this important task.
Click to expand.
- February 2017
- October 2016
- July 2016
- Feburary 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- September/October 2014
- June 2014
- March 2014
- Spring/December 2013
- Winter 2013
- Autumn 2013
- Summer 2013
- Spring 2012
- Winter 2012
- Autumn 2012
- Summer 2012
- Spring 2011
- Autumn 2011
- Summer 2011
- Spring 2010
- Winter 2010
- Autumn 2010
- Summer 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Autumn 2009
- Summer 2009
2008 and earlier - If you are interested in earlier editions of View From the Peak email your request to: email@example.com
If you would like to print out the publication for reading click here
This edition of View From the Peak comes in a NEW, more interactive format. Links to extra resources and extended reading have been embedded throughout the document
In this issue
- A farewell message...
- MHCC successfully lobbies for Peer Work becoming a 'Priority Occupation'
- NSW Budget : continuing gains but is it reform or more of the same?
- Learning from each other at the Western Sydney Recovery College
- MHCC welcomes two new board members
- NDIS psychosocial resource for GPs
- NDIS Update: What's happening in 2017 4 Multicultural mental health matters
- Graduates in mental health peer work celebrate their success
- MHCC Peer Work students nominated for NSW Training Award
- Anglicare WA builds compassion and respect through trauma-informed care
- Hepatitis C treatment now easier for people with mental health conditions
- Accepting and working with voices: The Maastricht approach
- Member Profile: Community Restorative Justice
- Living recovery: youth speak out on "owning mental illness"
- Working together to prevent suicide
- Getting to know you in Orange
- MHCC Activities - at a glance