Research and Position Papers
MHCC is involved in research and promotes research which results in reports and position papers. The papers below are the outputs from this research. They are listed in alphabetical order of the title but you can use the search function of this website (in the top right hand corner) to search for MHCC reaources on any particular subject which may be located on other pages within this website.
- Self Directed Funding and the Community Managed Mental Health Sector: Opportunities and Challenges - November 2011
- Traumatic Amnesia. ASCA & MHCC Position Paper - June 2010
- The Psychological needs of Women in the Criminal Justice System: Considerations for Management and Rehabilitation Paper - May 2010
- Trauma Informed Care in Mental Health Services: Consultation on the development of a National Strategy for Trauma - Informed Care (NS-TIC). Literature Review - May 2010
- Youth Mental Health Prevention and Promotion in NSW - A Research Project by Australian Red Cross - December 2009
- Ageing with a Lifelong Disability: UNSW Student Project Report - Dec 2009