Work with MHCC
Training Administration and Compliance Team Leader
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the Peak body for organisations providing community mental health services throughout NSW. MHCC Learning & Development (LD) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering mental health and management training along with professional development, to workers within the community mental health and human services sector.
MHCC are seeking an individual to provide coordination of training administration and compliance services to RTO standards, including oversight of high quality training staff. We are looking for someone with excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to 'think on their feet and outside the box; multi-task priorities and someone who is an innovative thinker with a high level of self-motivation.
If this sounds like you then apply today by sending your resume and a statement addressing the selection criteria below.
- Experience working within a registered training organisation and supervising staff
- Demonstrated understanding of RTO compliance requirements
- Experience with Smart and Skilled and/or other funding vehicles and reporting requirements
- Experience using a Student Management System
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including in the areas of reports, complaints handling and negotiation
- Willingness to travel within NSW and interstate if required
- Experience writing and editing training materials
- Understanding of current industry and policy directions in mental health and/or human services
- Experience in Project Management
- Current Drivers Licence
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Enquires and written application including resume and cover letter addressing the Criteria outlined above are to be addressed to Erika Hewitt email@example.com
Applications that do not address selection criteria will not be considered.